Non-Surgical Back Pain Treatment at Bankers Hall Chiropractic
Crippling back pain afflicts 4 out of 5 adults sooner or later, whether it springs from an acute injury or a chronic condition. Knowing why you're suffering from back pain is the first step toward freeing yourself from it. Here at Bankers Hall Chiropractic in Calgary, we can diagnose the source of your pain and then treat that underlying issue the safe, natural, non-surgical way.
Back Pain Is a Formidable Foe
Some cases of back pain can strike you down in an instant. Acute back pain is commonly associated with an injury that forces the spinal joints out of their normal alignment, strains connective tissues, herniates discs, or pinches nerves. An incident such as an auto accident or workplace slip-and-fall injury may cause all of these debilitating problems at the same time. By contrast, chronic back pain can "simmer" for a long time before you suddenly notice that you can no longer perform certain motions without discomfort. Causes of chronic back pain may include:
- An uncorrected spinal misalignment that stresses the structures of your spine
- Awkward sports or workplace ergonomics that force you to do too much bending, twisting, or stooping
- Age-related conditions such as osteoarthritis of the spinal joints, bulging discs (which can contribute to that osteoarthritis), and nerve compression due to herniated discs or spinal stenosis
- Factors such as weak back muscles, pregnancy, or obesity, any of which can place your back under more stress than it can reasonably manage
Safe, Conservative Solutions That Really Work
Many back pain sufferers struggle along with their condition needlessly because they fear the treatment more than the symptoms. They may worry that painkilling drugs will interact with other medications, or that major surgery will cause more problems than it solves. Fortunately, you can most likely get long-lasting relief purely through safe, conservative treatment methods. Our chiropractor will analyze your spinal alignment, monitor your symptoms, and discuss the many other factors in pinpointing the source of the trouble. We can then create a chiropractic treatment plan that includes:
- Spinal adjustments to ease nerve compression and improve joint function
- Corrective exercises to add strength and flexibility to your back
- Lifestyle recommendations to help you keep your back healthy
Turn to the Chiropractor Calgary Trusts for Back Pain Treatment
Back pain is serious business, so make sure you're getting the serious treatment you need. Turn to the chiropractor Calgary trusts for back pain, call Bankers Hall Chiropractic at (403) 243-0111!